學達書庫 > 單飛雪 > 密愛·2503房(上) >
無題


  Somewhere only we know

  I walked across an empty land

  我穿越了荒蕪之地

  I knew the pathway like the back of my hand

  我清楚這些小徑如同熟悉自己的手背

  I felt the earth beneath my feet

  我感覺著地球,就在我腳下

  Sat by the river and it made me complete

  坐在河邊,經過的河水讓我完整

  Oh simple thing

  很簡單的事

  where have you gone

  你到哪去了?

  I'm getting old

  我越來越年老了

  and I need something to rely on

  需要某些事讓我可以依賴

  So tell me when you're gonna let me in

  所以告訴我要到何時,你才願意讓我加入?

  I'm getting tired

  我已經越來越疲倦

  and I need somewhere to begin

  需要在某處重新開始

  I came across a fallen tree

  我跨過傾倒的樹

  I felt the branches of it looking at me

  感覺那些濃密的樹叢都在注視我

  Is this the place we used to love?

  是這地方嗎?我們曾經喜愛的地方?

  Is this the place

  是這裡嗎?

  that I've been dreaming of?

  這就是我一直夢到的地方嗎?

  And if you have a minute

  而如果你還有一些些時間

  why don't we go

  為什麼我們不能一起前往呢?

  Talk about it somewhere only we know?

  聊聊關於我們都知道的某個地方

  This could be the end of everything

  所有事也許都將結束了

  So why don't we go

  所以為何我們不前往呢?

  Somewhere only we know?

  某處只有我們知道的地方

  This could be the end of everything

  這些事終歸都會結束

  So why don't we go

  所以為什麼我們不前往?

  Somewhere only we know?

  某處只有我們知道的地方

  專輯/KEANE Keane 〈Somewhere only we know〉
  基音合唱團〈某處只有我們知道的地方〉
  詞曲/Chaplin, Hughes, Rice-Oxley
  單飛雪不負責翻譯


學達書庫(xuoda.com)
上一頁 回目錄 回首頁 下一頁